Hi John,

1) Read the help for the "reshape" package.  What you want is to use the
"melt" function.
2) There are various ways of doing Repeated measures Anova in R, you might
want to have a look at this:
http://www.r-statistics.com/2010/04/repeated-measures-anova-with-r-tutorials/
(I especially like the "ezANOVA" function)

Cheers,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)