Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

We take the opportunity to introduce Lingvopedia   as "Language solutions
company" offering" End to End" Language consultancy.

www.lingvopedia.com is an alliance promoted by Rahul Malik who has a vision to
make a significant positive difference in the overall needs of our guests and
to become a market leader in linguistic services.

The purpose of this e-mail is two-fold: first, think on the role played by
Lingvopedia and second, think on the role played by you seeing the services
offered by Lingvopedia.

We would like to list all the services that we offer:

Ø       Translations

Ø       Interpretations

Ø       Placements

Ø       Multilingual Desktop Publishing

Ø       Multilingual Website Designing

To know more about us please visit www.lingvopedia.com

We will continue in our endeavor of creating significant positive difference in
the overall language needs of our customers.

We assure you of our prompt and reliable service and look forward to a
long-term business alliance with you.

Best Regards,

      Any Language

      Any country

      Anywhere

       Under One Roof

     Lingvopedia Family

      Lingvopedia Language Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

      Registered Office
      Address: UG- 40,
      Ansal Chambers- II,
      Bhikaji Cama Place,

      New Delhi -110066, (India).
      Ph.: +91-011- 46528482
      +91-011- 46520739
      Telfax: +91-011-29841099
      E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Visiting Office
      Address: E- 48, 3rd Floor (Left)
      Lajpat Nagar, Part-III,
      New Delhi - 110024,
      (India).

      http://www.lingvopedia.com

This email and any files transmitted with it from Lingvopedia are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are