From: Kurt Hornik <kurt.hor...@wu.ac.at>
Subject: Re: R statical-script for analysis (India)
To: "Nilesh Vaghela" <nilesh_sp...@yahoo.in>
Cc: c...@r-project.org
Date: Thursday, 29 July, 2010, 8:17 AM

>>>>> Nilesh Vaghela writes:

> Dear Sir,

  I am doing research work on solution behavior of the ionic liquids by
surface tension and conductivity measurements. We get some references
 (see attachment) in which the data analysis of the were done by R
 statical programme. We want to do same. But we do not know how to
 write script for analysis of the data.Basically it is Philips equation for cmc
determination.
 Please explain me and be needful in my research work.  Kind regards