n.a.s <nn.roh1 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi , can any one help in this problem
>
> According to some study, the height for Northern European adult males is
> normally distributed with an average of 181 centimeter and a standard
> deviation of 7.3 centimeter. Suppose such an adult male is randomly chosen.
> Let X be height of that person. The next 3 questions correspond to this
> information. The answer may be rounded up to 3 decimal places of the actual
> value.
>
> The middle 60% of heights fall between what two values??
>
> Which R commands i should use to find answer?

  This looks an awful lot like homework [especially the "next 3 questions"
phrase ...].  Please note that the R list
is **not** intended for homework questions (primarily because
it's not fair to your teacher, who is probably expecting you to do your
work on your own, but also because we don't have time to do everyone's
homework for them).