Hello,

I can`t figure out how to include a text file for use in an example in the .Rd
help files of an R package I am writing.

I want the examples section of one help file to look like this:

\examples{

# Load the JAGS model
mod <- jags.model("model.txt")

}

The function jags.model tries to read in the file model.txt.  So far every time
I run R CMD check, I get an error message:

Error in jags.model("model.txt"): Cannot open model file "model.txt"

It's not clear to me where in the package directory structure I can put this
file to make this example work.  I've tried demo, inst, data and man.

Is it possible to do this?  If not, how can I go about including a JAGS model
in an R package example?

Regards,

CONOR.

 __