Hi,

simulating would still require you to operationalize the "lack of normality". Are the tails too heavy? Is the distribution skewed? Does it have multiple peaks? I suspect that the specific choices you would make here would *strongly* influence the result.

My condolences on the client you are facing.

Good luck,
Stephan (ex-BAH)

Bert Gunter wrote:

You could try sensitivity analyses via simulation, though.

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM, wwreith <reith_will...@bah.com>