We are looking for someone to teach a 1-day course in multivariate
analysis.  This is for a group of 50-80 statisticians who work on
various projects in health care, consumer research, and other areas of
our business.  We are not especially interested in a
chemometrics-oriented course.  The primary software we use includes SAS,
S-Plus, R, and JMP, although the course does not need to be tied to any
particular software.  We are expecting this to occur in early May.

Please respond privately (juhlin.kd at pg.com).

Thanks

- Kenton

Kenton D. Juhlin