Hi,all,

I posted this question couple of days again, but haven't gotten any answers
back. I would like to post it again, and if you have any ideas, please let
me know. Any helps and suggestions are very much appreciated.

The problem is about linear regression with both y and x have measurement,
and the variance of errors are heterogeneous. The estimated regression
coefficient and its variance are of interest. Is any R package doing this
task ?

Thank you

Carrie--