I have a problem with RExcel which I have now installed on top of R 2.11.0.
The problem had been posted in 2009 on the forum by someone else, but no
(useful) response had been uploaded.
The issue is that
whenever I am trying to start R from excel, or by clicking the[
RExcel2007 with
RCommander] icon....., I get the following messages boxes :
"SCTools not available "
then:
"there seems to be no R process connected
to excel"
though both r and excel starts after I click the Icon!!

Could you please help me with this issue?
Thank you very much.