On Aug 10, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Michal Figurski wrote:

David,

I may have stated my problem incorrectly - my problem is to *obtain the coordinates* for confidence boundary lines. As input data I have only CIs for slope and intercept.

Wouldn't you also need to specify the range over which these estimates might be valid and to offer the means for the X values? What level of R knowledge are you at? You have provided no data or code. Many R methods offer predict methods that return CI's.

--
david

rms/Hmisc packages are very nice, but unfortunately they do not work with Passing-Bablok nor 'nls' models.

--
Michal J. Figurski, PhD
HUP, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine