Le 14/08/10 19:13, baptiste auguie a écrit :

Thank you everyone, I think I'll follow the technique used in Rcpp
(dummy vignettes + Makefile).

Cool. Let us (Rcpp team) know if you find better ways or if something is too much trickery.

It would be great to have a mechanism to select the driver for
vignette generation though.

Also, as a side-note, the choice of a driver has its own shortcoming;
I cannot use the features of highlight and, say, pgfSweave in the same
document.

It should be possible to create a new driver that combines both features. Let me (highlight team) know if I can do something in highlight to make this easier than it currently is.

Romain

Sincerely,

baptiste