On 2010-08-16 03:49, Tonja Krueger wrote:
Hi List!
I’m using regsimq() from the “lmomRFA”-package to calculate error bounds for
diverse distributions. For example:

regsimq(gumfit$qfunc, nrec = lmom.data$n, f = lcdfgum, boundprob = c(0.025,
0.975))

Several times I got this error massage:

Fehler in quantile.default(ou, probs = boundprob, type = 6) :
missing values and NaN's not allowed if 'na.rm' is FALSE

So my question is, can I change 'na.rm' = FALSE into 'na.rm' = TRUE? And how
can I go so?
Thank you for your help,
Tonja

It looks as though some earlier calculation within regsimq() has
produced an unexpected NA value.  The function is not designed to cope
with this eventuality, so I do not recommend simply using na.rm=TRUE.

You have not given enough information to diagnose the cause of the
problem, but if you provide a minimal, self-contained, reproducible
example I will see what I can do.

J. R. M. Hosking