hi,r project
I am a new user who has some questions about r tool,I have some original data
file in netcdf format which is a famous geometry data file format, The file
contains very large weather information from every zone of the world,I want to
extract only a part of them to calcuate, like the information in a city or the
information between exact latitute range and longtitude range, can  r tool help
me to do that or in some point r tool is a statitcal software which focus on
mathmatical caculation and the user have to translate the special data files
into some data structure like array or vector by himself, then the r tools use
the array or vector to calculate? I am very looking forward to your reply
thanks very much
sincerely
mat chueng