From: Dennis Murphy <djmu...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:46:49
To: <siddharth.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [R] Rolling window linear regression

This is called kernel-based regression; the most popular version is loess.
Try

library(sos)
findFn('loess')

to see some of the various implementations available, including graphics
functions. The basic function is loess(); the window width is related to the
span = parameter of that function.

HTH,
Dennis