Dear r-help,

I don't use namespace.

How can I make asia available?

I think my problem in creating the package in this: I have a singleglobal
function (RT) in my package, but inside RT I need to call several other
function( comb l,earn_comb, nchoo). When I used package.sekeleton, Iput in
lists all the functions(comb l,earn_comb, nchoo,RT),but in the 'man' I left
only namepackage-package.Rd and RT.Rd. When I did do this, is it true??

Best Regards