From: David Hajage-2 [via R] <ml-node+2333348-1227050197-138...@n4.nabble.com>

Sent: Sat, August 21, 2010 4:54:12 AM
Subject: Re: R reports

Just show us what is the kind of report you want to do, and you will perhaps
get a solution to reproduce it. Then, if you don't like the way to do that,
write your own code or don't use R, noone force you. The majority of R users
are satisfied with the way to generate reports, because it is flexible.
There is ABSOLUTELY *NO WARRANTY with R, this means also you have no
warranty to find exactly what you want, and what you can find in SAS. Just
deal with it.*