Hi FishLover,

I believe this will answer your question:

# getting some dummy data
seed(10)
y <- rnorm(100)
x <- sample(c(1,2,5.5), 100 , T)

boxplot(y~x) # won't work
boxplot(y~x, at = c(1,2,5.5), xlim = c(0,6)) # will work

Cheers,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)