I am glad it works. But you should reply to the list, thus more people
can trace the process of the question.

As to your second question, I have no idea how to solve it. I suggest
you start another thread. There will be someone able to answer you in
the R mailing list. Remember to reply to the list, thus you can get more
answers from the list.