thanks for the response

we are talking about 7 cities. If I run a two-way anova, I find the residuals
skewed and non-normal. I'll try the rlm method and see what happens. Thanks to
all of you for the support.

Dr. Iasonas Lamprianou

Assistant Professor (Educational Research and Evaluation)

Department of Education Sciences

European University-Cyprus

P.O. Box 22006

1516 Nicosia