On 14.09.2010 04:02, Spencer Graves wrote:
   Hello:

On 9/13/2010 3:44 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Hello

Dne Po 13. září 2010 14:51:39 Tal Galili napsal(a):
<snip>
But here, I wish point out one issue, which can be fixed relatively
easily: R would deserve much more better web running some good
open-source CMS. I have very good experince with Drupal (IMHO the best
available CMS) and Plone. Current state is one big dissaster. Web with
all modern features, user forum and so on. It would be really helpful.

Please excuse my ignorance:  I'm not familiar with CMS, wether Drupal,
Plone or anything else.  What disaster do you perceive?  I'm too stupid
and blind to even see it.

... and that is also true for probably all CRAN maintainers. I think nobody is going to bother with these CMS systems. I had to for our department and I feel almost unable to maintain my own website now that it is impossible to quickly change some html code via a low-bandwidth ssh connection as I was used to before.....

Uwe

Spencer

Best regards,