Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting access to the pwr. This is on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx,
64 bit.

I'm installing pwr via packages.install('pwr'), and loading it via
library(pwr), both of which appear successful.

Strangely, I never get access to the pwr object in R.

I tried installing it to /usr/local/lib/R/site-library and
~/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library.

I also tried installing it with R CMD INSTALL pwr.

I have also tried installing it on my mac mini running Leopard but it can't
even find the packages object, and CMD INSTALL pwr returns "invalid package
'pwr'".

Expedient help would be appreciated :-)

Brian Mingus
Graduate student
Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Lab
University of Colorado at Boulder