Hello,

I'm using plot.survfit to plot cumulative incidence of an event.
Essentially, my code boils down to:

cox <-coxph(Surv(EVINF,STATUS) ~ strata(TREAT) + covariates, data=dat)

surv <- survfit(cox)

plot(surv,mark.time=F,fun="event")

Follow-up time extends to 54 weeks, but the last event occurs at week
30, and no more people are censored in between.  Is there a direct way
to extend the curves with a horizontal line to the end of follow-up (54
weeks), rather than stopping at the time of the last event (30 weeks)?

I've pretty much exhausted my search options and didn't see this in a

Thanks in advance!

Amy