On Oct 3, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Jeffrey Spies wrote:

This is certainly not my area of expertise, but like Peter mentioned,
Jeff Terpstra published this:

http://www.jstatsoft.org/v14/i07

which has R code listed as supplements.  Joe McKean seems to keep an
updated version of that code here:

http://www.stat.wmich.edu/red5328/WWest/

And Brent Johnson has extended that code for variable selection/ regression:

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~bajohn3/software.html

Maybe that's a start; if you find more by following Peter's suggestion
of privately contacting authors, please follow-up with the list.

Yes; search terms ' "ranked set sampling" "r-project" ' ... does produce a very complete book-length piece: "Robust Nonparametric Statistical Methods" (2010) by Hettmansperger and McKean which has a section on the question posed at printed pg 53 (pg 64 of the pdf version) and on second print page cites R code available:

http://www.stat.wmich.edu/mckean/Rfuncs/

(And I note that Terpstra and McKean are co-authors and that the same institution.)

Cheers,

Jeff.