Hello all,

I am loading a data frame, fitting a model, getting diagnostic plots and they
are flagging a couple of observations as problematic.  Fair enough, and I want
re-fit without them.

After I delete an offending row (identified by one of the diagnostic plots),
something like

    data = data[-3,];

then R will no longer print the contents of the data frame; it tells me it is a
data frame with specific (correct) number of rows and columns, but won't show
me what remains in the frame like it does before the deletion.  Is there a way
to get around that, either using a different deletion technique or another
function?  print(data) and show(data) are not helping.

Ultimately,  I am trying to go through a couple of iterations of find
pathologic points, delete and re-fit.  In this case I could guess at what is
wrong and probably be correct, but I want to follow the clues as a learning
exercise.  Once that is complete, I plan to plot everything with the deleted
points emphasized.

Bill