Hi all,

I'm currently writing an R package and want to declare a GPL2 license.
According to the license agreement, I'm supposed to display:

  "This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
   the Free Software Foundation ... See the
   GNU General Public License for more details."

When I add this statement to the description file, the package cannot be
processed.  Where should I add this statement to appropriately cite the
license?

Thanks,
Stacey