NppToR is not guaranteed to work when ran as Administrator.   This is due to
the different permissions that is running.  NppToR without admin privileges
should not be able to find the running R process, or should not be able to
control it.  Although If you run NppToR as Admin it should be able to
control it, but there is no reason to except to install the R auto
completion files.

My Suggestion, create a local library to keep your packages in.  Save the
location in your Rprofile file.  Then there is no reason to ever run R as
admin.

-Andrew