Knut

Siterer Juan Pablo Calle <mi.rhelp...@gmail.com>:

Hi Knut,

The arima.sim function, in the stats package, has an argument innov="YourSerie" for the innovations, you should try something like:

arima.sim(list(order=c(p,d,q), ar=c(ar coefficients), ma=c(ma coefficients), seasonal=list(order=c(P,D,Q), period=NA)), n=N, innov=YourSerie)

I'm not sure, but maybe this help you.

Salute.

Juan.

On 2010-10-28, at 8:08 PM, Knut Erik Vedahl wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently working with a SARIMA model from which I want to make simulations. As I understand, neither sarima.Sim nor the functions in the gsarima package use historic realizations of the time series to simulate future values. However, I want to use historic values as input and simulate future values based on the history. Anyone who know whether such a function is available in the libaries or anywhere else?

Thanks for any help!

Knut