Simply read the ?library help page, where you'll find under Details:

     To suppress messages during the loading of packages use
     ‘suppressPackageStartupMessages’: this will suppress all messages
     from R itself but not necessarily all those from package authors.

Christofer Bogaso wrote:
Hi, is there any way to stop showing all messages which sometimes come while
get following notices:

library(fBasics)
Attaching package: 'timeSeries'
The following object(s) are masked from 'package:zoo':
    time<-

Attaching package: 'fBasics'
The following object(s) are masked from 'package:base':
    norm
I want to stop all above information to be shown. Would really aprreciate if
somebody points any.

Thanks and regards,