Hi Nasrin,

1) You didn't define mean.radiation in your code (for example
using mean.radiation<-NULL)
2) Also, you're using "attach", which is a good recipe for forgetting
something in your environment which will lead into troubles.
3) You didn't define i (for example i <- 1:30)

Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)