Dear list members,

I have been using filled.contour in order to plot EEG data. For the colors, I
used a conventional ramp from blue to red (blue - green - yellow - red), and
100 color levels to make the plot looking smooth:

(...) color.palette = colorRampPalette(c('blue','green',  'yellow','red'),
space='rgb'), nlevels = 100 (...)

 My problem ist that filled.contour draws a black bar as a separation between
each color of the color bar (color key) so that color bar becomes essentially
black if I use many color levels. Is there a way to  turn of this behavior? Any
advice would be greatly appreciated,
Gregor

--
Dr. rer. nat. Gregor Volberg <gregor.volb...@psychologie.uni-regensburg.de> (