Thanks very much for your answers, David and Mattia.

I understand that the baseline hazard in a Cox model is unknown and that
this makes the calculation of expected survival difficult.
Does this change when I move to a survreg model instead?

I think I'm OK with estimating a Cox model (or a survreg model) as I've done
so in the past.
But I'm lost with the different options in the prediction part (e.g.,
linear, quantile, risk, expected, ...).
Is there any document that can provide an explanation what these options
mean?

Sorry in case these questions are naive ... hope they're not too stupd ;-)