I know such programs, however, for my specific problem I have an R
script that creates a report (which I have to create many times) and I
would like to append about 100 single paged post scripts at the end as
appendix. File names are controlled so it would be easy to detect
them; I just miss a useful function/package that allows me to perhaps
print them to a postscript graphics device.

Ralf