We distribute several R applications using the tcltk package on different
servers or PC (Windows XP). On some machines and in a not reproducible
way, all the R windows disappear when using functions like tkgetSaveFile
or tkchooseDirectory. The R application remains open (the Rgui.exe
processus is still available)!
Despite several tests, we can not identify the origin of this problem
which seems independent of the R version!
Have you any ideas? Are there any compatibility issues between the tcltk
package and other applications?

Jérémy