Hi all,

I am trying to do this type of graph (code taken from the example of xYplot
help).

dfr <- expand.grid(month=1:12, continent=c('Europe','USA'),
        sex=c('female','male'))
set.seed(1)
dfr <- upData(dfr,
        y=month/10 + 1*(sex=='female') + 2*(continent=='Europe') +
                runif(48,-.15,.15),
        lower=y - runif(48,.05,.15),
        upper=y + runif(48,.05,.15))

xYplot(Cbind(y,lower,upper) ~ month,groups=sex,
        subset=continent=='Europe', data=dfr)

But I would like to have a small shifting between the the groups in order to
avoid overlapping, the problem is I have to do it in lattice. I looked
throught the options but I did not found my solution.

Best Regards,

Guillaume Le Ray