Dear all,

Since version R-2.12.0, I've got problems building an add-on package for R
("imglib" here) for 32-bit Windows.
The following command is called:

C:\Program Files\R\R-2.12.0\bin\i386\Rcmd build --binary imglib

And here is an error I am getting in the end of processing:

** testing if installed package can be loaded
Error : package 'imglib' is not installed for 'arch=i386'
ERROR: loading failed

Versions R-2.10.0, R-2.11.0 and R-2.11.1 performed the similar operation
successfully.  RTools have been updated to RTools212. I am not sure what
version of mingw was used to obtain a precompiled binary package (obtained
from somewhere else), and whether this matters (probably it does). Does
anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Yulia