From: "Joanna Geller" <joanna.d.gel...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 21:39
Subject: [R] Problem with nlme package
To: <r-help@r-project.org>

Hello,

I have installed the nlme package, but every time I try to use the
function "summary.lme," I get a message that the function cannot be
found. I've tried to install the package several times and have
re-started R several times, but to no avail. I have also loaded the
lme4 package, in case that makes a difference. I'm using R on a brand
new Mac.

Thank you!