Em 22/11/2010 10:11, Luis Felipe Parra escreveu:
Hello I am new to RExcel and I would like to run a source code form the
excel worksheet. I would like to run the following code

source("C:\\Quantil Aplicativos\\Genercauca\\BackwardSelectionNC.r")

from the excel wroksheet. Does anybody know how to do this?

Thank you

Felipe,

Look at the section "Startup" in the RExcel help. In a nutshell, if you want the code to run immediately at the loading of the spreadsheet, create a workbook called "RCode" and put your source there.

Other options are available. See the docs.

--
Cesar Rabak