Thanks for the response, Frank.
I am not saying that I want to delete a variables because of p>0.5. But my
concern was: I am using backward stepwise logistic regression, it keeps the
variables in the final model if the variable significantly contributing in
the model. Otherwise, it should not be in the final model.
Using other software, they give correct results. But R, did not. I want
those variables if p<0.05, otherwise exclude from the model. If you include
that variables, it will affect the Log likelihood ratio and AIC. I want to
change a P-value criterion <=0.05 in the model.  Any suggestions.
thanks