It sounds like you've looked at the DLM, DSE, and SSPIR packages.  If not,
then certainly check them out.  Also, we have code for filtering, smoothing
and estimation in our text- go to www.stat.pitt.edu/stoffer/tsa3/ and look
at the code for chapter 6.  There's not a package for the text, but all the
code is in a compressed file that you can download.  The examples are
discussed in detail in the text, but I think looking at the code (and
Appendix R on the site) will be sufficient to set up your problem.

David