Hello,

I am trying to write a function that first requires randomly sampling items
from a set of factors. I need to be able to sample from that same set of
factors, but exclude the ones that have already been sampled previously. For
example, suppose I have a set of items a-j (a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i, and j) and
randomly sample a, c, and f from that group. How do I sample again from the
larger group (a-j) but exclude the items (a,c,f) that I have already
sampled. I want this to be a function, so I don't want to just manually
exclude a,c, and f.

Thanks!

--
Emma Moran