I am having problems trying to get R to graph data input that is log-normal
on the horizontal (x) axis.

The data is log (base 10), and I am more interested in viewing the tails of
the distribution.  The closest I can get with this is log on the vertical
(y) axis and linear on the horizontal axis.  Note that the x-axis is Centile
(0%-100%) and is at this time linear, however I want it to be exponential
0%-50% and reverse exponential from 50%-100%.  Meaning there is the most
spread in the data from 0%-5% and 95%-100%, and very little spread 25%-75%.

This is what I have so far:

plot(x,y,type="l",

      log = "y",

      xlab="Centile",

      ylab="INH MoMs",

      xlim=c(1,100),

      ylim=c(0.3,5),

      col="green" )

     I have tried inserting "lognormal = "x"," and other code that might
work that I have found on the "R help", but nothing seems to work.  Thank
you in advance for your help.

Respectfully, Bob Quinn