Hi,

Can someone tell me how to draw a histogram for the following summary?

Richard   Minnie  Albert  Helen  Joe  Kingston
        12        33       56       67    15           66

The summary tell that Richard has occurrence 12, Minnie has occurrence 33,
and so on. I would like to view this summary in a histogram.

I want the X-axis be the person name (Richard, Minnie, ....), Y-axis be the
frequency (12, 33....).
How can I make the histogram has 6 bars, each bar was named as Richard,
Minnie, ... ,  Kingston?

Thanks,
Phoebe