Hi:

When the question is: 'Are there any functions in R for <pick your topic>?',
package sos is a good place to start:

library(sos)     # install if necessary
findFn('MMeans')

Well actually, MMMeans and MMruns came up dry, but Michaelis-Menten is a
commonly occurring model in the biosciences:

findFn('Michaelis-Menten')

came up with 37 hits. Since the first two came up dry, perhaps the experts
in sig-ecology can point you to something more specific, as Gavin Simpson
adroitly mentioned.

HTH,
Dennis