Provide at least a subset of the data you want to plot (e.g., 10 data
points).  I assume that the data provides enough information to determine
how long each of the branches/cross ties are for the elements that you want
to plot.  I don't use UniCox, nor do I know that the list of items that it
returns means.  So the data that would be required to create the graph needs
to be stated.

--
Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru