Hi,

I'm having problems using the 'width' aesthetic attribute for the
geom_errorbarh.   This is the same problem reported earlier here, but I'll
try to write the problem more clearly:

http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg62371.html

The problem I'm having is that, the 'width' attribute is supposed to set the
height of the endpoints of the whiskers, and respectively, the width of the
endpoints of the whiskers in geom_errorbar.

The width attribute works fine in geom_errorbar (sets width of whiskers
fine), but it has no effect in geom_errorbarh (height of whiskers is the
same no matter what value).  Does anyone else still have this problem?

Also, i'm not looking for the 'size' attribute, which seems to scale the
line thickness of the entire errorbar.

Thanks!

Brian.