Hi All,

 I generated 5000 samples using the following script

        test<- rnorm(5000,1000,100)
        test1 <- subset(test, subset=(test > 1100))
        d <- density(test)
        plot(d, main="Density of production")
        abline(v=mean(test1)

I wanted to do the following but faced difficulties
1. to shade or color (blue) the curve using the criterion that any values
greater than 11,000
2. I drew a vertical line  but I wanted the v-line within the curve not to
stick outside the curve
3. to suppress the output  produced  at the bottom of the curve( N=5000 and
bandwidth =16.22)

Thanks  in advance
 Val