On 23.12.2010 02:17, Raquel Rangel de Meireles Guimarães wrote:
Hi all,

Hope someone could help me.

I am trying to run automatically the conversion of an Rwn file to a tex
file.

I am using windows 7, and cygwin.

I tried to run automatically the Sweave.sh script, in its the most
recent version available at R webpage:

http://cran.r-project.org/contrib/extra/scripts/Sweave.sh

Unfortunately, I got this error message:

===========================

raq...@dell-raquel-pc ~
$ cd /cygdrive/c/Users/Raquel/Desktop/test_max_planck/test-raquel

raq...@dell-raquel-pc
/cygdrive/c/Users/Raquel/Desktop/test_max_planck/test-raquel
$ chmod +x Sweave.sh

raq...@dell-raquel-pc
/cygdrive/c/Users/Raquel/Desktop/test_max_planck/test-raquel
$ ./Sweave.sh test-raquel.Rnw

Run Sweave and postprocess with LaTeX directly from the command line

./Sweave.sh: line 657: R: command not found

Then R is not in your PATH, obviously.

On the other hand, why don't you simply use

 R CMD Sweave yourFIle.Rnw

from your favorite shell (for which you need R in the PATH environment variable as well).

Best,
Uwe Ligges

An error occured after the use of 'R'!
Quiting.

I don't know what is the problem. Could you please help me? Below you
find my Rnw code and the data for running sweave.

Best regards,

Raquel

Rnw file

\documentclass[12pt,oneside,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage[brazil]{babel}
\usepackage{amsthm,amsfonts,bm}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{ae}
\usepackage[alf,bibjustif,recuo=1cm]{abntcite} %bibliografia da ABNT
\usepackage{setspace}
\usepackage[charter]{mathdesign}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{Sweave}

\bibliographystyle{abnt-alf}

\onehalfspacing
\setlength\parskip{0.5cm} % espaçamento entre parágrafos

\title{MP 187: Statistical Models with missing values \\Final Test}
\author{Raquel Rangel de Meireles Guimarães}
\date{December, 2010}

\begin{document}

\maketitle

<<echo=false,results=hide>>=
if (require(xtable) == FALSE)
stop("Pacote xtable() necessário para rodar essa análise.")
options(digits=3)
@

In this test we were required to analyse data from IQ scores of 250
subjects, repeated after one month. A large part of the sample dropped
the second visit.

Using only the complete cases, estimate the parameters of the regression
line:

<<>>=
setwd("C:\\Users\\Raquel\\Desktop\\test_max_planck")
data<-read.table("IQ.txt")
attach(data)
@

I start here with a scatterplot of the two variables. It is easy to see
from the figure \ref{fig:scatter} that we have a censored

\begin{figure}[ht!]
\centering
<<echo=false,fig=true>>=
plot(data$IQ1,data$IQ2)
@
\caption{Scatterplot of the two measurements of the IQ score, in the
first and second visit.}
\label{fig:scatter}
\end{figure}

\end{document}