It depends on what you mean by "robust."  Robust to what?

I recommend looking at the sandwich package which gives
heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation robust variance/covariance
matrices.  For instance, you could do the following to get your OLS
estimates with heteroskedasticity consistent SEs

library(sandwich)
library(lmtest)
reg=lm(fsn~lctot)
coeftest(reg, vcov=vcovHC(reg))

Or to get cluster robust SEs, check out this: people.su.se/~ma/
clustering.pdf

Hope that helps.

Andrew Miles