Hello, (and a happy new year for you too!)

Apparently the problem is happening only within my RKWard sessions:
> B = 1000
> oblist = as.list(.GlobalEnv)
> str(oblist)
List of 1
 $ B:function (value)
> oblist$B
function (value)
{
    if (!missing(value)) {
        assign(k, value, envir = .rk.watched.symbols)
        .rk.do.call("ws", k)
        invisible(value)
    }
    else {
        get(k, envir = .rk.watched.symbols)
    }
}
<environment: 0x08cc9eec>

Now the same code in a regular Rgui session:
> B = 1000
> oblist = as.list(.GlobalEnv)
> str(oblist)
List of 1