Hi there

I want to test the expression of a subset of genes for correlation with
patient survival. I found out that the coxph function is appropriate for
doing this since it works with continuous variables such as Affy mRNA
expression values.

I applied the following code:

cp <- coxph(Surv(t.rfs, !e.rfs) ~ ex, pData(eset.n0)) #t.rfs: time to
relapse, status (0=alive,1=dead), ex: expression value (continuous)

The results I get look sensible but I would appreciate any advice on the
correctness and also any suggestions for any (better) alternative methods.

Best wishes

Kristian

--
_____